Join us in working to achieve our vision of a collaborative, integrated approach to sustainable tourism standards-setting and certification in Africa for the benefit of people, the environment and business. Should your organisation fall within our specified membership categories, we encourage you to submit an application.
Membership is based on signing of a commitment form stating the terms and conditions of membership. Members commit time, expertise and information. The categories of membership are:
- Certification scheme owners and certification bodies based in Africa
- International and/or regional certification scheme owners and certification bodies involved in tourism certification in Africa
- Business development service providers (BDSPs) in Africa providing services to tourism businesses and/or certification schemes
- Tourism boards and tourism ministries responsible for creating an enabling environment for sustainable tourism certification / seeking to position their responsible destinations in the marketplace
- Regionally focused organisations with a stake in sustainable tourism certification
Click here to complete the registration form.