For nearly 15 years, Sustainable Travel International has helped communities, hotels, airlines, cruise lines and governments to chart their road maps for responsible growth, so that they can protect their most vital and vibrant aspects, while contributing to the economic and social well-being of the many people whose lives and livelihoods depend on the world’s wanderlust.
Back in the October edition of the Tourism for Tomorrow newsletter we reported on the launch of the South Pacific Destination Alliance. Sustainable Travel International is now seeking further destinations, corporations, and NGOs interested in developing similar partnerships to positively impact the lives of at least 10 million residents and their families in destinations around the world by 2025.
• Sustainable Destinations Alliance for the Americas (Central America and the Caribbean)
• South Pacific Destination Alliance
• Destination Coalition of Africa
• Sustainable Travel Leadership Network
• Sustainable Destination Leadership Network
• Customized partnerships to address the area’s most critical to your long-term viability